Welcome

If you want to read more, try http://SedonaExcentric .com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Excentric

Watched the Kennedy Honors - -great show! Found out last night that you can't keep making different meals out of Christmas leftovers. Visited the bathroom most of the night. Tossed remaining leftovers this morning - tossed as in the trash, not as my cookies again. Today was pretty slow. Did some editing on upcoming January Excentric, talked with a friend from Ohio, visited with close friend and spiritual guide, Joel, did a little Wii with my wife and settled down for TV with chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese. Seeing way too much news on Underwear Bomber, but at least it is a break from Tiger Woods. If I were him, I'd claim no memory of any trist due to being hooked on Ambien CR. One of the warnings is having sex and not remembering. Sadly, most of the times I have sex isn't memorable as well.

Did catch an update about James Ray, the money guru who led some people in his flock to their demise nine miles west of Sedona in October. It seems he wasn't particularly ambivalent to their needs, as he had the same lack of regard at past events when people expressed symptoms of distress. I do wish the mayor of Sedona had released a statement about the Angel Valley incident immediatly to inform the media that it did not take place in Sedona. I have written the owners of Angel Valley to get a glimpse of the vast number of vortexes on their property, but have not received my invitation to date. Thawing scallops tomorrow for New Year's Eve dinner. Tired from often interrupted sleep last nught. Think I'll take my Ambien and dream of cats.

That's all for now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?